There are many questions about having twins or multiples. I have not had that experience, so I did some research and came across a site with a great Q&A Page. Here are the questions asked and answered.
Please visit their site for the answers:
- Why did the multiple pregnancy rate increase?
- Who is most likely to have multiples?
- What is the difference between identical and fraternal twins?
- How are multiple pregnancies diagnosed?
- What complications occur more frequently in a multiple pregnancy?
- What special care is needed in a multiple pregnancy?
- How is preterm labor treated?
- Should a woman expecting multiples gain extra weight?
- Can a woman expecting multiples deliver vaginally?
- Does the March of Dimes support research relevant to multiple gestations?